European Financial Planner®
& International Financial Planner®
The European Financial Planner® (EFP) is the highest level of certification. It concerns the financial planning activity as a whole.
Outside Europe, this certification is providing under the label International Financial Planner® (IFP) certification. The certificate is adapted to local constraints.
That certification offers a training Integrated practice of financial planning including investments at portfolio level, estate planning, international taxation, retirement and insurance needs not only for private clients but also for business owners.
The educational programs should be covered in a minimum of 21 classroom days or 168 tuition hours (or equivalent), after EFA or IFA certifications.
Anyone making use of the content (information, documents, products and others) offered by the site https://efpa.lu/ is deemed to have read and accepted all the terms and notices of these general conditions of use.
The site https://efpa.lu/ is the presentation site of EFPA Luxembourg, a non-profit association registered in the Luxembourg trade and companies register under number F12870.
11, rue Beaumont
The site is the property of EFPA Luxembourg. EFPA Luxembourg supplies this site with a view to promoting public access to information relating to its certifications and services.
The site was created with the following partners/softwar:
- wix.com: programming and "Content Management System"
Access to the site https://efpa.lu/ is via the Internet. The user declares that he is aware of the risks and accepts them. It must protect itself against the effects of computer piracy by adopting an adapted and secure computer configuration.
EFPA Luxembourg cannot be held responsible for any damage that the user would suffer directly or indirectly in connection with his navigation on the site https://efpa.lu/ and the use of its services as well as the websites to which it returns.
- The user must be using a recent version of one of the popular browsers to be sure of being able to navigate the site.
Terms of Service
1. EFPA Luxembourg makes written and multimedia information (photos and illustrations, sounds, films and software applications), documents, publications, graphics, logos, maps available to you on the site https://efpa.lu/ (the "site") geographic areas and various services (collectively the "Services") subject to the conditions presented in these legal aspects, with the aim of facilitating public access to information relating to its services. EFPA Luxembourg's objective is to disseminate accurate and up-to-date information, but it cannot, however, avoid any error or failure to update.
2. By accessing the site, you unreservedly accept the terms of these legal aspects. EFPA Luxembourg reserves the right to modify these legal aspects at any time. Use of the site will be subject to the most recent version of the legal aspects, available on the site at the time of such use.
3. Despite the remarks made above and the limitations of liability stipulated below, EFPA Luxembourg undertakes to do its best to provide correct, precise and up-to-date information. However, this is an obligation of means and not of result..
Limitation of liability
4. You access the site through the communication networks of the Internet. You declare that you know the risks and accept them. You must protect yourself against the effects of computer piracy by adopting an adapted and secure computer configuration, in particular by regularly updated virus detection and inoculation software. EFPA Luxembourg cannot be held responsible for any damage that you would suffer directly or indirectly in connection with your browsing on the site.
5. EFPA Luxembourg will ensure maximum availability of the site at best. However, it cannot be held liable in the event of temporary or total unavailability of this website.
6. EFPA Luxembourg cannot be held responsible for the use that may be made by third parties of the information provided on the site.
7. EFPA Luxembourg assumes no responsibility for services whose value remains purely informative. Indeed, the objective is to disseminate accurate and up-to-date information from various sources, but EFPA Luxembourg cannot however avoid any risk of material error. None of the information published on the site is intended to be exhaustive. Only legally published official texts are authentic. Popularizations and translations are provided for informational purposes.
8. EFPA Luxembourg reserves the right to develop, modify or suspend, without notice, the site for reasons of maintenance, updating, or for any other reason deemed necessary. EFPA Luxembourg may in particular at any time withdraw, add, complete or specify all or part of the information and services contained or offered on the site. No liability for any direct or indirect damage in connection with such modifications can be held against EFPA Luxembourg.
9. EFPA Luxembourg reserves the right to stop all or part of the provision of services at any time.
10. EFPA Luxembourg strives to limit as much as possible the inconvenience caused by errors, for example technical or material. However, some services on the site may not be free from errors, so it is impossible to guarantee that the services will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. EFPA Luxembourg declines all responsibility for problems of this type that may result from use of the site.
11. Finally, EFPA Luxembourg does not guarantee the accuracy of the results provided by the services it makes available to you. The results obtained are given without guarantee and in no way bind EFPA Luxembourg.
12. The site, all its elements (including the layout) as well as the services are protected by intellectual property laws, in particular the amended law of April 18, 2001 on copyright, neighboring rights and the databases. data and the Benelux convention on intellectual property.
13. Unless otherwise indicated, the copyright to the content of the site https://efpa.lu/ is held by EFPA Luxembourg.
14. Unless otherwise indicated, EFPA Luxembourg does not grant any license or authorization relating to the intellectual property rights it has on the site, its elements or the services. Apart from the exceptions and limitations expressly provided for by law, no reproduction or modification of the contents and other elements of the site, total or partial, in any form whatsoever and by any means whatsoever, is permitted without the authorization. prior written notice from EFPA Luxembourg.
15. Unless otherwise indicated, you are authorized to consult, download and print the documents and information available under the following conditions:
- the documents may only be used for personal purposes, for information, and in a strictly private context;
- documents and information cannot be modified in any way;
- documents and information cannot be disseminated outside the site.
16. The rights which are implicitly or explicitly granted to you above constitute an authorization of use and in no case an assignment of rights, property or other relating to the site.
17. For all uses other than those stipulated above, please send us your request using the contact form.
18. All photographs used in the image galleries and all films are the exclusive or non-exclusive property of EFPA Luxembourg, or of third parties, copyright holders, who have authorized EFPA Luxembourg to publish them.
19. All photographs and films are protected by the amended law of April 18, 2001 on copyright, neighboring rights and databases and are used solely for site illustration purposes. The photographs are not downloadable. Apart from the exceptions and limitations expressly provided for by law, no reproduction or modification of photographs or films, in whole or in part, in any form and by any means whatsoever, is permitted without the prior written consent of EFPA Luxembourg.
20. For any questions concerning these photographs or films, please send us your request using the contact form.
Hypertext links and linked sites
21. Unless expressly authorized by EFPA Luxembourg, only simple links (indicating only the URL of the site) on the surface of the site, as opposed to deep links, are permitted.
22. Unless expressly authorized by EFPA Luxembourg, the site may not be integrated in any way, in whole or in part, into another website, for example by framing or insertion techniques by hypertext link (inlining).
23. For your convenience, the site may contain links to other sites which may be of use to you or which may be of interest to you. EFPA Luxembourg does not systematically control the content of sites linked to the site. It cannot therefore be held responsible for the content presented on other websites, whether in terms of their legality or the accuracy of the information therein.
Applicable law and competent jurisdictions
25. Any dispute relating to the use of the https://efpa.lu/ site will be subject to Luxembourg law and will fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.