European Financial Planner®
& International Financial Planner®
The European Financial Planner® (EFP) is the highest level of certification. It concerns the financial planning activity as a whole.
Outside Europe, this certification is providing under the label International Financial Planner® (IFP) certification. The certificate is adapted to local constraints.
That certification offers a training Integrated practice of financial planning including investments at portfolio level, estate planning, international taxation, retirement and insurance needs not only for private clients but also for business owners.
The educational programs should be covered in a minimum of 21 classroom days or 168 tuition hours (or equivalent), after EFA or IFA certifications.
Thu, 07 Oct|
CPD Session - Covered Bonds
Thierry Muller, Head of Western Europe Distribution Nordea | Asset Management | Luxembourg and his team will explain what is exactly these type of fund and all which is to be known about. The diverse type of bonds are nowadays complex.
Time & Location
07 Oct 2021, 12:15 – 14:15 CEST
About the event
Thierry Muller, Head of Western Europe Distribution Nordea | Asset Management | Luxembourg and his team will explain what is exactly these type of fund and all which is to be known about.
- Gain a framework and technique for understanding Covered Bonds
- The mechanisms around Covered Bonds
- The underlying collateral pool characteristics
- The core methods for assessing the risks in taking the collateral pool – what can go wrong?
- Understand how the ratings of covered bonds might behave
- Discuss differences between Covered Bonds and alternative sources of funding for banks (RMBS, CMBS, CLO, unsecured debt, deposits)
He will be at your disposal for any question. More information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EFPA Luxembourg Team