European Financial Planner®
& International Financial Planner®
The European Financial Planner® (EFP) is the highest level of certification. It concerns the financial planning activity as a whole.
Outside Europe, this certification is providing under the label International Financial Planner® (IFP) certification. The certificate is adapted to local constraints.
That certification offers a training Integrated practice of financial planning including investments at portfolio level, estate planning, international taxation, retirement and insurance needs not only for private clients but also for business owners.
The educational programs should be covered in a minimum of 21 classroom days or 168 tuition hours (or equivalent), after EFA or IFA certifications.
Tue, 29 Nov|
GDPR - Inventory
Anne Morel, partner at BSP Luxembourg will
Time & Location
29 Nov 2022, 12:30 – 30 Nov 2022, 14:30
About the event
During the session, it will discuss about:
- RGPD and the new data protection environment.
- Privacy and security programs including carrying out audit and risk assessments
- Policies with the whole data life-cycle
- The re-assessment or internal data protection processes
- Procedures in order to comply with the new data protection environment.
During the session, you will be invited to ask the expert your questions.