Thu, 10 Nov|
CPD Session - DAC 6:
Jacques Linon, Head of Intelligence at EY, and Marie Sophie Dervieu, Tax Senior Manager at EY, will give you the keys of DAC-6.
Time & Location
10 Nov 2022, 12:30 – 14:30 CET
About the event
Drac-6: an necessary dive to efficiency
Jacques Linon, Head of Intelligence at Ernst & Young, and Marie Sophie Dervieu, Tax Senior Manager at Ernst & Young will catch your awareness on DAC 6 Directive, EU mandatory reporting of tax tainted transactions, lessons learned from first reportings and key areas of attention
- Which cross-border transactions fall into the reporting duty
- Territorial scope
- Transaction hallmarks generating the reporting
- Which activities are more exposed
- Who has to report, what needs to be reported, which deadlines, penalties at stake and how likely this will impact you/investors
- What type of additional communications and documentation to be expected from financial operators
- Training parts/ Content :
1st part : General conditions of application of DAC 6 mandatory disclosure regime
2nd part : Specific aspects connected to the concept of intermediary under DAC 6 and the various categories of MDR hallmarks
3rd part : practical examples of application (cases studies) in wealth management
How to be best prepared to DAC 6 MDR reporting/interfacing with operators having DAC 6 reporting duties ?
Defense lines and anticipation requirements ?
How to proactively make the best use of DAC 6 MDR to guide clients ?
You can ask all required questions to Jacques Linon and Marie - Sophie Dervieu, during the session.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.