Thu, 30 Nov|
EFPA Europe will hold on November 30th a new webinar in its series of free digital events dedicated to trending investment and financial advice topics with 2 different topics introducing some takeaways from this year’s EFPA Think Tank.
Time & Location
30 Nov 2023, 16:00 – 17:00 CET
About the event
EFPA Europe will hold on November 30th a new webinar in its series of free digital events dedicated to trending investment and financial advice topics. This time, we will have 2 different topics introducing some takeaways from this year’s EFPA Think Tank.
The subjects are:
- Advising in Times of Turmoil,
- ESG Investing
1 hour of CPD will be credited to EFPA certificate holders who take the short test after the webinar (consult your local EFPA for conditions applicable on national level). Hurry and sign up in advance to save your seat!
Among our moderators and presentors are:
- Dr Paul Ryan, Professor of Banking and Finance at University College Dublin, and member of EFPA Standards and Qualifications Committee. Paul headed the 2023 EFPA Think-Tank research group on ¨Investing in times of extreme macroeconomic uncertainty¨ and will help us moderate the first part of the webinar.
- Martin Širůček. PhD, Finance Department at Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic, and member of EFPA Europe Standards and Qualifications Committee. Martin was the leader of the 2023 EFPA Think-Tank group.
- Patrick Levaldaur, CEO of EFPA Luxembourg and Chairman of EFPA Standards and Qualifications Committee
- Ludwig Gatti, CFA, CFP®, experienced asset manager and wealth manager holding the two highest EFPA designations (#CFA and #CPF), Berlin, Germany
- Anton Maresch, EFA, independent advisor, Graz, Austria
- Enrique Juan de Sentmenat, EFP, Senior Private Banking Advisor, Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Eva Hernandez Castells
Consultant and teacher of Sustainable Finance. Director of RIIHS Spain, responsible for sustainable finance at IEF (Institute of Financial Studies), teacher at UOC (Universitat Oberta de Catalunya) and collaborator of the sustainable finance program of the European Financial Planning Association, EFPA Spain. Member of the Steering Committee of Barcelona Financial Centre for Sustainability.
- Elina Toteva, ESG Legal Advisor, Luxembourg